Tuesday, July 24, 2007

from segamat to tangkak to shopping

today im having fun with my best fren, sarah nina, lynn and matt.. a road trip to segamat (we're heading to Lynn's house..!!) yeay..!! went to segamat to take my oven from my dad coz he's working there and i'd already ask him to bring the oven from our house (for our business project). then we went to lynn's house, oh god..! the boys and gals eating durian at lynn's place...!! sOOo smelly... huhuu and they tried to force me to eat one.. but luckily there's no one can force me to eat those durian as i hate, HATE them soOOoo much.. huhuhu later one, we went to tangkak..!! GUNUNG LEDANG..!!


welcome to G.Ledang

luckily the weather was fine.. huhuuhu so damn nice ar the gunung ledang.. the water was so cold and refreshing..


me my fren

we just spend there for half an hour only as we need to go back to mlk.. upon reaching mlk, we went to have lunch (again) at US PIZZA.. ok la it was nice but im full already after ate 4 slice of pizza.. after that, we went to fetch mega and went to TESCO to buy stuff for our project business..
shopping time

anyway today i had so much fun and feel tired now.. huhuhuhu .. till next time .. which is tomorrow about doing sample for our business project... see ya again..

No comments: