Sunday, July 1, 2007

things that makes me realy angry..

somehow people doesnt seems to understand wat im saying. if i said i dun like, i dun like.. this are the things that really piss me off and i will burst out like a mad man..

  1. people hit my head
  2. call me stupid
  3. lie to my face
  4. saying bad things behind my back
  5. accused me stuff i didnt do
  6. being hipocrit
  7. think they are better than other people
  8. dumb ass

i dunno for how many times i told these people for not doing this to me they still do this to me. ok i admit im not that good people.. but i dun lie to my fren, althou i sometimes not tellng the truth but at the end of the day or later, i will tell them the truth. i didnt lie to them untill they found out from others and so on.. i will tell them the truth after i lie to them (normally after 5 minute after i make joke with them). so that doesnt make me a liar. and i know no matter how angry i am, i will sure forget bout it after i sleep for a while..

No comments: